We’re still reeling from this weekend’s shoot, but there’s never a dull moment in the company of bombshells! We grabbed some of our favorite models to answer a few rapid fire questions between call times to give you a quick glimpse into what makes a bombshell tick.
First up is an Angeleno transplant by way of the Rocky Mountains, Kate. This Colorado-native is a go-getter with flawless taste, and a restauranteur with an incredible knack for managing those go-to eateries sure to please any palate. We took two minutes to get inside the fabulous mind of Kate, and see what she’s thinking between takes.
What’s your name?
- I’m Kate
Where are you from?
- I’m from Colorado, and then Chicago, and my family lives in Montana.
And what brings you to L.A.?
- I’m in L.A. because I run really great restaurants, and that happens here in Los Angeles (laughs)
What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
- It’s really hard to say… hmm, the perfect black shirt - that has a flowy element - I have like six of them: they’re all different - but, they’re all… basically the same (laughs). Absolute favorite.
Love it, have to have a staple.
What’s the first thing you think of in the morning when you wake up?
- Hmm… where’s my dog? (laughs)
- He’s a Jack Russell Terrier.
What fuels your Jewel Toned heart? What inspires you?
- The women in my life. The people in my life - the… the wonderful team that I am part of as a woman, and as a manager, and as a career woman.
Is your style more fierce or flirty?
- Fierce. (laughs)
- Fierce, Definitely fierce (laughs).
When do you feel the most beautiful?
- I feel the most beautiful… in a hot tub under the stars - how about that (laughs).
If you were to define your life in a hashtag, what would it be?
- Hmm… #GetItDone
(laughs) Could you repeat that?
- Hashtag: Get It Done!
And finally, how do you cope with your nerves on the day of a photo shoot?
- … laugh, just have a good time. (laughs)